Forge Flare - Motiv
Release Date 12/09/20
The Forge™ Flare brings the heat with solid reactive technology unlike anything ever seen before in the MOTIV® line! Designed for use on medium-heavy oil conditions, it provides unparalleled traction in the front of the lane, without sacrificing down lane reaction.
The ability of the Forge™ Flare to shape so easily in higher oil volumes is possible because of new Coercion™ MXC (MaXimum Continuation) Solid Reactive cover stock. It is the strongest solid shell ever created by MOTIV®. Most impressive is the continuation from such a strong cover.
The Forge™ Flare partners this new cover technology with the symmetrical Detonator™ core, which is utilized to provide a low RG and high differential. The result is a fast revving, strong, and continuous bowling ball with massive track flare potential.
When To Use:
- Speed Dominant: Often, speed dominant bowlers are forced to use an asymmetric bowling ball to limit the skid phase as much as possible. Sometimes, this means sacrificing continuation. By combining this unbelievably strong cover with a symmetrical core, the bowler will be able to rely on the shell to slow the ball down without sacrificing continuation at all.
- Balanced: This is the ball that a tweener dreams of. A ball so strong that they are able to move left on high volume patterns and see shape instead of having their shim taken away by the higher rev players. The Forge Flare opens a new portion of the lane for fresh oil and early transition in heavy oil for balanced bowlers.
- Rev Dominant: Rev dominant players will find that they can shape a Forge Flare with ease in a way that no other solid cover ball has ever allowed them on heavy oil.
- WEIGHT BLOCK Detonator™
- COVER STOCK Coercion™ MXC Solid Reactive
- FINISH 2000 Grit LSS
- WEIGHT RANGE 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
- LENGTH 12
- BACKEND 16
- HOOK 60
- FLARE POTENTIAL5"+
- 16 RADIUS OF GYRATION 2.47 MAX DIFFERENTIAL .054
- 15 RADIUS OF GYRATION 2.47 MAX DIFFERENTIAL .055
- 14 RADIUS OF GYRATION 2.49 MAX DIFFERENTIAL .054
- 13 RADIUS OF GYRATION 2.55 MAX DIFFERENTIAL .045
- 12 RADIUS OF GYRATION 2.62 MAX DIFFERENTIAL .032