Freestyle Rush - Motiv
The pearl Freestyle Rush was given a differential boost and new shell to provide more shape down lane than the original Freestyle balls. Designed for light oil conditions, the Freestyle Rush gives bowlers more angle and greater continuation than the original Freestyles.
The new Agility™ LFP (Low Friction Pearl) Reactive cover retains more energy in high friction environments so it can deliver a stronger response down lane. The turquoise and purple pearl cover is tuned at the factory with a 5500 Grit LSP finish to further retain energy and compliment the intent of the cover
The core in the Freestyle Rush is the same Recon shape, but the 14# - 16# weight blocks have been given a performance boost. The 15# model is now a 2.60 RG with .030 differential. This increased differential increases the flare potential to provide stronger motion at the backend of the lane.
- Inner Core: ReconTM (see more core details on the tech sheet)
- Coverstock: AgilityTM LFP Reactive -NEW!
- Finish: 5500 Grit LSP
- 15# RG 2.60 Diff .030
- Performance: Light Oil
- NeoMarkTM Color: Silver Pearl
- 16 RADIUS OF GYRATION2.60MAX DIFFERENTIAL.026
- 15 RADIUS OF GYRATION2.60MAX DIFFERENTIAL.030
- 14 RADIUS OF GYRATION2.62MAX DIFFERENTIAL.030
- 13 RADIUS OF GYRATION2.62MAX DIFFERENTIAL.030
- 12 RADIUS OF GYRATION2.62MAX DIFFERENTIAL.038
- 11 RADIUS OF GYRATION2.69MAX DIFFERENTIAL.022
- 10RADIUS OF GYRATION2.75MAX DIFFERENTIAL.010