Super Son!Q or SoniQ - Storm
We recently placed our NRG Hybrid formula on another Storm ball – the PhysiX™ - and the feedback has been phenomenal. Seeing how this coverstock would perform on a low RG symmetrical core piqued our curiosity, and we’re glad it did. The Super Son!Q bridges the gap between the Master™ line and the Premier™ line seamlessly. Expect this ball to be the perfect transition between the PhysiX and the Son!Q™.
At first glance the Centripetal HD Core may look familiar, but deep down is where the magic truly happens. It is the densest core of any Storm ball to date producing an RG value of 2.47. Because the Centripetal HD Core’s center of gravity is extremely low, it consistently impacts the pins at the perfect spot every time maximizing carry.
Available: March 8, 2019
- Fragrance: Sweet Plum
- Specifications Skill Level: Upper Mid PerformanceCoverstock: Hybrid ReactiveLane Condition: Heavy-Medium OilFinish: 3000 AbralonFlare Potential: Medium-High
- 16 LBS.RADIUS OF GYRATION 2.47 DIFFERENTIAL 0.045
- 15 LBS.RADIUS OF GYRATION 2.47 DIFFERENTIAL 0.047
- 14 LBS.RADIUS OF GYRATION 2.51 DIFFERENTIAL 0.048
- 13 LBS.RADIUS OF GYRATION 2.59 DIFFERENTIAL 0.045
- 12 LBS.RADIUS OF GYRATION 2.65 DIFFERENTIAL 0.035