Villain Scorn - Motiv
The new Villain™ Scorn is just plain vicious. This asymmetric pearl turns heads and turns sideways on the back of the lane! Engineered for medium-heavy oil, it offers powerful core dynamics and the latest innovation in angular cover technology from MOTIV®.
The Sinister™ weight block at the core provides the Villain™ Scorn with a higher RG to propel the angular cover down the lane and retain energy. It also features a higher differential to yield massive track flare for enhanced ball motion. And, as many have experienced with the original Villain, the asymmetric Sinister design offers great drilling versatility.
Tuned with a 5000 Grit LSP finish, the pearl Villain™ Scorn features the latest Hexion™ SE Reactive cover technology. This Strength Enhanced (SE) Hexion™ shell provides great length with a fast and deliberate response to friction at the backend of the lane.
- WEIGHT BLOCK: Sinister
- COVER STOCK: Hexion SE Reactive
- FINISH: 5000 LSP
- WEIGHT RANGE: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
- LENGTH: 17
- BACKEND: 18.5
- HOOK: 56
- FLARE POTENTIAL: 7"+
- 16 RADIUS OF GYRATION 2.53 MAX DIFFERENTIAL .050 INT. DIFFERENTIAL .018
- 15 RADIUS OF GYRATION 2.54 MAX DIFFERENTIAL .051 INT. DIFFERENTIAL .018
- 14 RADIUS OF GYRATION 2.55 MAX DIFFERENTIAL .052 INT. DIFFERENTIAL .018
- 13 RADIUS OF GYRATION 2.58 MAX DIFFERENTIAL .052 INT. DIFFERENTIAL .018
- 12 RADIUS OF GYRATION 2.64 MAX DIFFERENTIAL .036 INT. DIFFERENTIAL .013