Phaze III - Storm
Released: December 2019
A never-before-seen cover and core combination of R3S Hybrid and the Velocity Core shines above all else. It reveres its past but is imminently future-forward. When the corners get tough, R3S gets tougher. The Velocity Core has become a staple in the Storm lineup. This low RG, high differential construction has turned into the go-to chassis for professionals around the world. Its benchmark characteristics serve a multitude of styles across a variety of patterns.
- 16 LBS. RADIUS OF GYRATION 2.48 DIFFERENTIAL 0.051
- 15 LBS RADIUS OF GYRATION 2.48 DIFFERENTIAL 0.051
- 14 LBS. RADIUS OF GYRATION 2.53 DIFFERENTIAL 0.050
- 13 LBS. RADIUS OF GYRATION 2.59 DIFFERENTIAL 0.045
- 12 LBS. RADIUS OF GYRATION 2.65 DIFFERENTIAL 0.035
NOTHING LIKE IT AT ALL
This fast-revving shape, the aptly named, supercharged Velocity core smooths out the backend reaction without over-reacting and avoids creating an undesirable last-second movement. The nature of the core gives it plenty of motion due to the higher differential, but with the forgiveness all players love to see.