Return Policy for AboveALLBowling.com Orders
Please contact us as soon as possible to start the return process.
30 day return policy: All items must be perfectly New unopened from original packaging, undrilled balls, and unused. These items maybe be returned within 30 days of delivery date for a full refund minus a 15% re-stocking fee. Store credit or other arrangements will be made after that time. Customer is responsible for all return shipping costs and must include a tracking number as proof of shipping and delivery to us. We recommend getting shipping insurance because AboveALLBowling.com is not responsible for packages lost or damage while in transit to us from the customer. The original packaging must be shipped in a protective box or material or they will not be accepted for return/exchange.
Items that can not be returned:
- Bowling Balls that have been drilled
- Any merchandise that was opened from the original packaging, or if used or worn.
- Items marked as discontinued, quick sale, sale, or closeouts
- Bowling shoes that have been worn on a lane or shoe signs of wear or dirt
- Gift Cards
- If a customer refuses a package with the shipping company without being authorized by aboveallbowling.com to do so, and the contents of the package being refused are identical to the items ordered by the customer, aboveallbowling.com reserves the right to charge to the customer any fees incurred by the shipping company used.
Ship returns to:
Above All Bowling Pro Shop
Attn: Return Department
3201 Evans Ave.
Valparaiso, IN 46383
Include the order number and your name.