Spare + Plus - Track
- MANUFACTURER’S INTENTEvery ball we design at Track serves a purpose and this one is no different. Unlike the traditional plastic ball, the Spare + features a performance core which allows this new release to not only pick up spares, but strikes when other balls are hooking too much.
COREThe Spare + features a single density version of our high performance i-Core. The large flare potential, combined with the assymetric core design, will give the Spare + the hitting power traditional polyester balls simply can’t provide.
COVERPolyester covers provided a decent amount of hook back in the 70’s. Today, they make perfect spare balls due to the low friction levels they create on modern bowling environments.
FINISHThis one comes with a 800/1000/2000 Abralon® Polished w/ Powerhouse Factory Finish Polish. This finish is perfect for picking up spares and for drier lane conditions.
OVERALLThe new Track Spare + is not only the best looking polyester ball on the market, it is also multi-functional. With this new release, we are giving Track fans the spare ball they require, along with extra hitting power making the Spare + a useful strike ball as well.
- Core: I-Core (Single Density)
- Coverstock: Polyester
- Finsih: 800/800/1000/2000 AbralonTMPolished
- w/Powerhouse Factory Finish Polish
- Lane Condition: Light Oil
- Reaction: Straight
- 12# RG 2.68 Diff .027
13# RG 2.62 Diff .037
14# RG 2.56 Diff .048
15# RG 2.53 Diff .050
16# RG 2.54 Diff .042
- Inter Diff .013