Fatal Venom - Motiv
Release Date 12/09/2020
The Fatal Venom™ provides a deadly combination of length with an angular strike on light-medium oil conditions. It features the latest MOTIV® cover technology and the outstanding original Gear™ core from the Venom™ Shock.
The Gear™ core gives the Fatal Venom™ both low RG and low differential so it spins super-fast with minimal track flare. The result is a stable ball motion with massive energy retention.
Utilizing the latest Infusion™ Pearl Reactive cover, the Fatal Venom™ offers great length and angularity. These traction characteristics joined with the control of the Gear™ core provide a clean and moderately angular motion that is ideal for scoring on drier lanes.
When to use:
- Speed Dominant: For straighter angles on moderately dry lanes. The Gear core and Infusion combo will allow the bowler to use the pearl to clear the front without sacrificing control down lane.
- Balanced: A great dry lane benchmark piece. If you know that there is not a lot of volume on the lane or the lane surface is higher friction, this will be a great first ball out of the bag.
- Rev Dominant: When the most angular balls in the product line are too much down lane, the Fatal Venom will be the go-to option.
- WEIGHT BLOCK Gear™
- COVER STOCK Infusion™ Pearl Reactive
- FINISH 5500 Grit LSP
- WEIGHT RANGE 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
- LENGTH 17
- BACKEND 18.5
- HOOK 52
- FLARE POTENTIAL 3"+
- 16 RADIUS OF GYRATION 2.48 MAX DIFFERENTIAL .031
- 15 RADIUS OF GYRATION 2.48 MAX DIFFERENTIAL .034
- 14 RADIUS OF GYRATION 2.52 MAX DIFFERENTIAL .029
- 13 RADIUS OF GYRATION 2.58 MAX DIFFERENTIAL .023
- 12 RADIUS OF GYRATION 2.65 MAX DIFFERENTIAL .016