Supra Enzo - Motiv
Release Date: 9/1/2021
Take the Supra™ Enzo for a spin and push it to the limit. This sporty red and black hybrid from MOTIV® is built to handle sharp turns in high traffic situations. A brand new addition to the light-medium oil arsenal, the Supra™ Enzo is a must-have for bowlers looking to create angle during transition without sacrificing control or traction.
EJ Tackett said, "I know that I’ll be able to trust the Supra Enzo during those middle transition games to get around the corner without missing the breakpoint. That’s what I look for in that situation, so I’m really excited to have this one in my bag".
The High Impulse inner core is the engine inside the Enzo and it is perhaps the most unique in the MOTIV® product line. With a high RG of 2.57, the High Impulse core spins slowly in the front of the lane, making high friction surfaces and lighter oil patterns less of a concern. However, this core has a substantial diff of .050 that allows for many drilling options, varied strengths, and flare potential. Finally, the High Impulse features a dual density build capable of creating ample shape down lane. Truly this core makes the Supra™ Enzo perfectly tuned for versatility and angle on moderately dry lanes.
Wrapped around the High Impulse core is the latest Infusion™ Hybrid Reactive cover stock, polished to a shiny 5500 Grit LSP finish. The solid red and black pearl hybrid shell is a modified version of the technology used on the original Supra™ and provides the Enzo edition with a power boost to give the bowler more traction without sacrificing angle.
When To Use:
- Speed Dominant Bowlers: For speed dominant bowlers, this is an incredible ball option for dryer lanes. While pearl covers often create too much length for low rev rate or high speed players, the shiny Infusion Hybrid will provide enough traction to allow the player to see shape on the lane. Additionally, the higher differential in the High Impulse core will make this a great option for speed dominant players unable to see hook from lower differential and weaker cores.
- Balanced Bowlers: The typical balanced bowler will use this ball on moderately dry lanes when trying to create more angle than a Venom Shock. On higher friction surfaces this could serve as an early transition ball for balanced bowlers who start with a benchmark piece like the Venom Shock, Tank Blitz, or Ripcord Flight. The Supra Enzo gets down lane easier, but is controllable down lane.
- Rev Dominant Bowlers: MOTIV Staffer, EJ Tackett was outspoken in his praise of the Supra Enzo saying that this will be his ball for creating angle on tour during transition. Due to higher volumes and many low friction surfaces on the PBA Tour, stronger and slightly more stable coverstocks are crucial during transition periods on the lane. "I know that I’ll be able to trust the Supra Enzo during those middle transition games to get around the corner without missing the breakpoint. That’s all I ever look for in that situation, so I’m really excited to have this one in my bag." Rev dominant players will absolutely love the Supra Enzo because of the versatility it provides and the ability to use it for long periods of time through the transition of a pattern.
- WEIGHT BLOCK High Impulse™ Symmetric
- COVER STOCK Infusion™ Hybrid Reactive
- FINISH 5500 Grit LSP
- WEIGHT RANGE 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
- LENGTH 17
- BACKEND 18
- HOOK 53
- FLARE POTENTIAL 5"+
- 16 RADIUS OF GYRATION 2.56 MAX DIFFERENTIAL .047
- 15 RADIUS OF GYRATION 2.57 MAX DIFFERENTIAL .050
- 14 RADIUS OF GYRATION 2.60 MAX DIFFERENTIAL .048
- 13 RADIUS OF GYRATION 2.62 MAX DIFFERENTIAL .045
- 12 RADIUS OF GYRATION 2.66 MAX DIFFERENTIAL .045