Blue Coral Venom - Motiv
AVAILABLE WORLDWIDE 4/13/2022
The Blue Coral Venom™ is the first ever hybrid asymmetric found in the 10-year history of the Venom™ line. The latest stage of evolution in the wildly successful Venom™ line, the Blue Coral Venom™ focuses on versatility and benchmark reaction for moderately high friction surfaces. An upgrade to the Venom™ Recoil, the Blue Coral Venom™ provides more traction in the oil with a stronger and more continuous down lane motion.R
With the Coercion™ MFH Reactive cover, the Blue Coral Venom™ provides plenty of length through the front of the lane, while picking up in the middle of the lane with a smooth and controllable transition. This hybrid cover is remarkable thanks to its ability to provide traction in the oil, without sacrificing control down lane. This performance provides the strength and incredible versatility that the Venom™ line is known for.
Versatility is also what makes the Gear™ APG core special. Its low differential and asymmetry allow the Blue Coral Venom™ to attack the pins from shallower angles using a more aggressive cover stock. Originally deployed because weight holes were being eliminated, the slight asymmetry of this core gives ball drillers more options than a typical symmetric design.
When To Use:
- Speed Dominant Bowlers: For speed dominant bowlers, this will be a medium dry lane ball for use at shallow angles. While many balls for medium-dry to dry lanes tend to skip past the break point for speed dominant bowlers, the high performance coverstock on the Blue Coral Venom™ will have no trouble gripping the lane. Additionally, the Gear™ APG core allows players who like to play straighter to do so with more ease. This should be a great ball for speed dominant players to play more direct on fairly dry lanes.
- Balanced Bowlers: Bowlers with speed and rev rate that match will find many uses for the Blue Coral Venom™, due to the versatility it offers. This Venom™ has more traction in the oil than any before it. The Blue Coral Venom™ has more traction in oil than the Venom™ Shock, and offers much more control than the Fatal Venom™. Balanced bowlers will be able to use the Blue Coral Venom™ from a variety of angles on medium to medium-dry lanes when other Venoms™ can’t dig in the oil, but other high performance balls are just too strong.
- Rev Dominant Bowlers: For rev dominant bowlers the Blue Coral Venom™ is a perfect benchmark ball. Due to lower speed or higher rev rates, players of this classification often need to “ball down” from what balanced or speed dominant bowlers would use. While the Blue Coral Venom™ is classified as a medium-dry oil ball, for those who are rev dominant it is a benchmark that offers moderately clean and controllable ball motion.
- WEIGHT BLOCK Gear™ APG
- COVER STOCK Coercion™ MFH Reactive
- FINISH 4000 Grit LSS
- WEIGHT RANGE 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
- LENGTH 16
- BACKEND 17
- HOOK5 3
- FLARE POTENTIAL 3"+
- 16 RADIUS OF GYRATION 2.48 MAX DIFFERENTIAL .032 INT. DIFFERENTIAL .011
- 15 RADIUS OF GYRATION 2.47 MAX DIFFERENTIAL .036 INT. DIFFERENTIAL .013
- 14 RADIUS OF GYRATION 2.50 MAX DIFFERENTIAL .033 INT. DIFFERENTIAL .012
- 13 RADIUS OF GYRATION 2.56 MAX DIFFERENTIAL .033 INT. DIFFERENTIAL .009
- 12 RADIUS OF GYRATION 2.63 MAX DIFFERENTIAL .028 INT. DIFFERENTIAL .007