Rogue Assissin - Motiv
The proven core and cover of the Rogue Assassin combine for an unstoppable combination. Bowlers searching for a benchmark control ball on medium oil have found their match in the Rogue™ Assassin. The Rogue™ Assassin provides traction in the oil, but with less total hook than a Jackal™ Ghost or Forge™. Increased friction and a controllable down lane motion merge for a deadly combination.
The proven Sigma™ core is the standard for benchmark performance. The Sigma™ core provides stability in the mid-lane that bowlers expect from a medium oil benchmark ball.
Coercion™ HFS is finally available on a medium oil ball! This proven cover has been used for heavier oil covers and is now available on the Rogue™ Assassin. Coercion™ HFS is intended to increase friction in moderate to high volume environments to provide a controllable down lane motion.
- WEIGHT BLOCK: Sigma™
- COVER STOCK: Coercion™ HFS Reactive
- FINISH: 3000 Grit LSS
- WEIGHT RANGE: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
- LENGTH: 14
- BACKEND: 16
- HOOK: 56
- FLARE POTENTIAL: 5"+
- 16 RADIUS OF GYRATION 2.48 MAX DIFFERENTIAL.041
- 15 RADIUS OF GYRATION 2.47 MAX DIFFERENTIAL .047
- 14 RADIUS OF GYRATION 2.50 MAX DIFFERENTIAL .044
- 13 RADIUS OF GYRATION 2.56 MAX DIFFERENTIAL .034
- 12 RADIUS OF GYRATION 2.63 MAX DIFFERENTIAL .024