Thrill Magenta/Wine Pearl - Motiv CLOSEOUT SALE
Designed for lighter oil conditions, the Thrill™ provides length and control when lanes are dry and friction is high.
Featuring the new Flux™ weight block, the Thrill™ has a higher RG to delay ball reaction and create the length needed on light oil patterns. It also has a very low differential to minimize track flare and provide ball motion control at the backend of the lane.
The new Agility XP (Striking Precision) Reactive cover stock on the Thrill™ complements the performance attributes of the Flux™ weight block making it ideal for dry lanes. Both the Wine/Magenta Pearl and the Blue/Purple Pearl Thrill balls feature a 5500 Grit LSP surface finish.
The Thrill is available at an incredibly attractive price point, but it’s not just a great option for bowlers buying their first ball. We’ve been very intentional about designing a piece that higher rev competitive bowlers will appreciate because it pushes further down the lane before making a move on dry lanes.
- WEIGHT BLOCK: Flux™
- COVER STOCK: Agility™ XP Reactive
- FINISH: 5500 Grit LSP
- WEIGHT RANGE: 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
- LENGTH: 18
- BACKEND: 16
- HOOK: 46
- FLARE POTENTIAL: 2"+
- 16 RADIUS OF GYRATION 2.57 MAX DIFFERENTIAL .013
- 15 RADIUS OF GYRATION 2.57 MAX DIFFERENTIAL .015
- 14 RADIUS OF GYRATION 2.57 MAX DIFFERENTIAL .018
- 13 RADIUS OF GYRATION 2.58 MAX DIFFERENTIAL .020
- 12 RADIUS OF GYRATION 2.65 MAX DIFFERENTIAL .012