- Bowling Balls
- Discontinued, Closeouts, Sale Balls
- Trident Nemesis 16lb - Motiv CLOSEOUT SALE
Trident Nemesis 16lb - Motiv CLOSEOUT SALE
Let’s get right to it…the new Trident™ Nemesis is undoubtedly the most angular asymmetric ball ever created by MOTIV®! It proudly features our latest Infusion™ HV (High Volume) Pearl Reactive cover technology and new Sidewinder™ asymmetric weight block design. Intended for medium-heavy oil conditions, the Trident Nemesis has impressive backend motion and powerful continuation.
The new Sidewinder™ weight block expands the MOTIV® spec range within the asymmetric category making the Trident Nemesis a very attractive ball because of the impending balance hole rule change coming in 2020. Asymmetry will give ball drillers more influence over ball motion. The Sidewinder™ design is featured in every Trident™ Nemesis from 16 down to 12 pounds.
The Infusion™ HV Pearl Reactive cover used on this Trident™ is at the forefront of innovation. With the introduction of Infusion™ Pearl Reactive cover on the Supra™, we saw more angle than ever from a MOTIV® ball. However, the Supra™ was intended for lighter oil conditions, so the task was to tune an already great cover to handle more oil without sacrificing down lane motion. After extensive testing, Infusion™ HV was developed. This cover creates more traction in the oil, yet still creates all the angle a bowler could need.
- The Trident Nemesis is impressive on and off the lanes. The gorgeous Teal Pearl and Black Pearl cover has a polished 5500 Grit LSP finish and utilizes a ball pattern with bold blocks of color. This look is complemented with Silver Pearl and Aqua Pearl NeoMark™ graphics.
- WEIGHT BLOCK Sidewinder™
- COVER STOCK Infusion™ HV Pearl Reactive
- FINISH 5500 Grit LSS
- WEIGHT RANGE 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
- LENGTH 17
- BACKEND 18.5
- HOOK 56
- FLARE POTENTIAL 7"+
- 16 RADIUS OF GYRATION 2.52 MAX DIFFERENTIAL .049 INT. DIFFERENTIAL .013
- 15 RADIUS OF GYRATION 2.52 MAX DIFFERENTIAL .049 INT. DIFFERENTIAL .013
- 14 RADIUS OF GYRATION 2.52 MAX DIFFERENTIAL .049 INT. DIFFERENTIAL .013
- 13 RADIUS OF GYRATION 2.56 MAX DIFFERENTIAL .051 INT. DIFFERENTIAL.015
- 12RADIUS OF GYRATION 2.63 MAX DIFFERENTIAL .036 INT. DIFFERENTIAL .010